January 9, 2017

Monday Look: Red Sweater

The snow is finally arriving here in Germany! It's pretty late as the snow didn't fall on christmas day, but at least it is still winter. I love winter time, more than summer to be honest, but sometimes it is so cold i just can't stand it, especially when my feet get cold and my toe cramps. It gets even worse after just a 20 Minutes walk (but then again, which woman doesn't have the same problem?) despite wearing thick socks. But that's okay, because i enjoy the feel of the softly falling snow and admire how beautiful the city is during the winter time.







I combined my red sweater with turtleneck top my black jeans and a green puffer jacket. I just love this jacket, it's perfect for daytime in winter and i don't need extra scarf because it completed with a hood that keep me warm. 

What do you think about the outfit? Let me know! 

And i hope you have a great Monday!

2 comments

  1. Lovely warm look for a snowy day. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.