January 7, 2017

Why Eyeglasses Are Important In Winter And How To Style Them!

I personally do not have to wear eyeglasses in general but i do love them and i wear them as often as in summer. Not only it is fashionable, the sun light in winter does not get weaker, just like UV rays, and glasses can protect my eyes during the cold months. Especially here in Germany, it's been snow storming for the past days and glasses are the best way to keep my eyes comfortable! Bright reflexion can also cause glare and it is dangerous while skiing and driving. 

People, eyeglasses are fantastic!


Now you know why they are not only trendy but also important in winter. If you are confused how to style eyewear, you don't have to be. Here are 3 outfits I combined to inspire you!





What do you think about the outfits? Please let me know! For more inspiration you can also visit me on Polyvore here.

I wish you have a great weekend, and do not forget your eyeglasses!

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.