April 3, 2017

Monday Look: Baker Boy Hat

I have been writing about Spring since the last 3 posts and now i can proudly tell that Spring is officially here! There is nothing more exciting than that feeling that winter eventually gave up! This freshness of the spring and colorful warmth of the summer are so nice i can't tell!


During cold days i tend to wear winter beanie to avoid that head pain because of the cold temperature, especially if my long hair is a bit wet after a bath/shower and i don't have the time to blow dry my hair. Don't get me wrong, i really love my long hair and i enjoy taking care of it but it can sometimes feel like it takes that much effort! It is also unnecessary to blow dry my hair everyday. I feel like my hair gets extremely dry and unhealthy after that. Over-dry hair also causes damage and i don't want too much hairspray! So headwear helps me a lot!

As the temperature gets higher in Spring, it is a must going out in the sun. It is also important to wear a hat because of the heat on my head. It somehow causes dizziness and it's kind of annoying when you are trying to stay outside all day because look at this view!


Isn't it lovely?

I'm so happy this baker boy hat is trending because i am obsessed! This accessory has become my go-to, a fun alternative to those cute beanies and fedoras in Spring. Pairing it with my favorite black leather jacket and floral blouse, fishnet tights and white shoes, it has become my favorite outfit! Do you like it, too?


When you just want a good picture where you walk gracefully and it looks like you try this anti-gravity thing..


Are you also a fan of headwear? Which one you'd like to wear this Spring?

Have a wonderful day!

20 comments

  1. Nice look! Love this jacket and floral top!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I like this look - it's a very unique combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Emilia!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Cute hat indeed! but I love the trainers with the fishnets underneath :) And Yay for spring finally arriving, although here in England is still pretty much on and off :(

    Have a great day, lovely!

    Saida | She talks Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! i hope spring stays awhile soon over there!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  4. great look!! love your hat

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Carol!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Great outfit, love the baker boy. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  6. Great photos, you look awesome !! <3

    MERI WILD BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  7. That is a beautiful spot, love that photo with the trees :)

    You suit that hat too, it's a nice addition to your outfit and gets it's so practical as well :)


    Hope you are having a really good week.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  8. What a perfect outfit! Love the hat!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear!
      have a great weekend!

      Delete
  9. I have one of these baker boy hats but have been finding it hard to style. Thanks so much for inspo! I'm going to try wearing it with a leather jacket =)

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you can get some inspirations from this blog my dear! please let me know!
      have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  10. Got a huge crush on your burgundy baker boy cap! I'll have to get myself one. xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love!
      have a nice sunday!

      Delete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.