June 4, 2017

A Sunday in Spring

It has been almost a month since the last time i posted something here. I miss blogging already! It has been a week since the exams began and i needed to prepare for it everyday. I have so many things to write because May is a special month for me. It's like Christmas in Spring! But since the exam ends next week, i am gonna post something regularly again.

Sunday is a day of rest for both of us, a day where we can spend time together. I really look forward to every Sunday because it really has been busy weeks for me. Also, i have to learn so much the past days for my examination (and still for next week) and i can at least take a day off (or two!). 


We take a stroll in a big garden, it was a wonderful day. We could hear jazz music from afar and there was indeed a jazz concert, which was actually pretty nice. It was such a warm day! We ate ice cream and talked a lot about our future dreams. I love this kind of day, just two of us having fun the whole day. 


look at this! isn't it magnificent? the first time i saw it i was like..'look at that bird! no, duck! or wait..'
it looks like a bird, but at this park there are more ducks than birds but the color reminds me of.. a chicken?!


two of my favorite things: this man and ice cream!


found these shoes last week and i fell in love since! what a pretty color! matched with my denim jeans and my favorite yellow shirts, it becomes my new favorite casual Sunday outfit now!

What is your favorite thing to do on weekend? Tell me your story! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments

  1. Lovely photos. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. This place is so gorgeous, it must be so relaxing!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is! have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your exams beautiful!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet Carina! have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Those pictures are so pretty ! I adore those cute flats ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear! have a nice day!

      Delete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.